Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

MY NEW PET WAS DEAD!!!

Yesterday after I went to school I go first to the student center which is my sponsor, the Young Focus...

Then afterwards, I went go home together with my friends and co- sponsor to take a rest because I'm so tired at that time.

When I finally got home, I found out that my pet is already dead its only because my accidentally pinned  down  by my mother between the wall of our house and the water rings...


And when I found out that what was being happened, I suddenly weakened and began to cry. When I was crying,  then I kept on crying until I remembered all the  happy moments that we shared together, even though we lived together for almost 1 week, it became loved to me ...

At that time, I became angry and then I accidentally said a bad word to my mother its because of what was happened to my dear pet...


In fact, a long time are vanished before I stopped on crying....
And I believed that GOD has always provided a good things that can help us to make a successful life ...

After that I buried the remains of its body to the lower part of the Smokey Mountain which is near to our building...

I realized that this was not the last time that I will take care a new pet.
And I promise that if I will have a NEW PET again, I will take care of it endlessly...

No comments:

Post a Comment