Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

...My_New_Pet...

Most of us loves to take care a pet....


I as a part of human being, we need to take care and love our nature where the human, plants, and animals belongs and we as a part of nature,  we need to maintain that balance of its ecology....



And this is what I've been said, the animal that I described was the rabbit ,this animal was attracted me to buy it so I just bought it and take it home.





This is my 2nd pet that I am going to take care because it is so cute and charismatic. It really makes me happy because it tame to me and if you let it escape, it will go anywhere then  when it get tired , it will go back inside its cage...




Not only that, it is easy to feed, you will just give it a leafy and juicy vegetable like "kangkong", carrots, and cabbage, all it gonna do is to bite it, chew it, then swallow it...



After that when it finished to eat and get sufficed, it will going to take a rest until it going to fell asleep at the corner, or at the side of its cage...



So we  better to love. respect,and realize the animals because it gives us not only happiness and materials to make our personal needs like their feathers, wool, truffles, and milk ,but also it  helps us to maintain the balance of our ecosystem so that our mother nature will not revenge against us...

2 comments:

  1. awww....:) you failed to mention the name of your new pet bunny :P Vince and I love bunnies too!

    By the way... GOOD JOB on the blog!!! I am so proud of you!!!

    I love your sexy layout. Keep it up! sulat ka pa :)

    PS... ang emo naman ng rabbit parang may eye liner yong eyes haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I didn't mention it"s name because I can't decide what name am I going to give for him....

    But I'm so thankful coz you noticed my failure, and this failure will help me so that I will keep on enhancing and my good work on making a nice blog...

    So THANK YOU>>>>

    GODSPEED...

    ReplyDelete